Immediate Start: Nursery Deputy Manager TERM TIME ONLY
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 a year
New starter CASH BONUS £100 if you join us immediately!
Purpose of the job:
· The deputy manager will assist the manager in the day-to-day running of Little Lamps including the management of staff and premises, the welfare, learning and development of children and liaison with parents, in accordance with the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
· In the absence of the manager, to take full responsibility for all aspects of the operation of Little Lamps.
· In conjunction with the manager, assist in the effective daily management of Little Lamps, including the deployment of staff and the safety, security, education and wellbeing of all children, according to the written policies of Little Lamps, Ofsted registration requirements and all statutory legislation.
· In conjunction with the manager, ensure that all required standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times within the centre.
· Organise and implement the centre’s key person system.
· Organise a programme of staff training to meet identified training needs and ensure all trainees receive appropriate mentoring, coaching and support.
· Ensure that high standards of safety, security, hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness are maintained at all times and that the building and resources are treated with respect by children and staff.
· Assist the administrator in monitoring and controlling all costs within the centre, including the invoicing and payment of childcare fees.
· Assist with the implementation of Little Lamps’ performance management policy.
Assist with the organisation of regular staff meetings and appropriate training sessions, to ensure staff are kept up to date with the centre’s policies and procedures and Ofsted requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching: 3 years (Preferred)
Please email us with your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org